Thursday, August 24, 2006

Water You Know

Another label from GLACEAU vitaminwater, nutrient enhanced water beverage:

focus
kiwi-strawberry (a+lutein)

now that everyone is glued to their cell phones, no one really pays attention to what's going on around them. with all that walking and talking, you never know what you could be missing: birds chirping, flowers blooming, shoe sales, really good-looking people, celebrities without make-up, telephone poles, or piles of poo. (and we don't mean winnie.) that's why this stuff has vitamin a and lutein to give you all the focus you need. so keep your eyes peeled or that smell could be your shoe.

vitamins + water = all you need

for best results, stick in the fridge.
the inside is natural. the outside is plastic. RECYCLE.

Gotta love the way this company thinks.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love that stuff! It's the only flavored water I've found that I can drink, since I don't believe it has those artificial sweeteners in it.

I'm happy to be sharing blogs with you guys!

Kelly

Susie said...

Thanks, Kelly! I've got yours linked in my Buddy Blogs. It's a definite fun read -- esp. love the name! And we're routing for you...and getting that job...and several new furry friends?? :o)