Monday, August 21, 2006

Only a Mother...

You've heard the expression, "only a mother could love it," right? Well, here's a case of only a "father/owner" could love it since those are gold crowns costing over $900 each covering this here puss's jutting underbite. (Have you ever seen anything so....hmmm? Indescribable. Poor kitty!)



But "beauty is in the eye of the beholder"...and "you can't judge a book by the cover."

Though for this cat, I'm not so sure. He may need to be put back "in the bag"....


4 comments:

Stuart said...

$900 each??? I'm in the wrong business.

XXX!
A.

Susie said...

I agree! Can you imagine? And they were bought from a company that does human crowns. The owner made a cast of his cat's teeth and sent off for them. LOL!!!

Anonymous said...

Some people are just crazy. Or have more money than sense. Or both.

I can think of a million better things to spend that kind of money on.

Cat crowns?!?!? They'd have to catch mine first. And good luck to 'em. lol

c",)

Susie said...

I agree, Caroline! I wish that guy would adopt us to spend some of his money on!! :o) I can't imagine our cat staying put for such a procedure! LOL!