Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Il Est Mort

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!


Well, I finally did it... I killed Jack...the PS2-game version of him, of course.

My hubby's amazed that I haven't done so before now. (There's faith in my abilities, huh?)

I haven't played the 24 game for awhile due to the awfulness of my driving. I mean, we're not just talking bad...I'm horrific! People on sidewalks a mile up the road are not safe with me and Jack at the wheel. "Hey! Watch it!" is meaningless with me and Jack at the wheel. I finally got through that stinking level (thanks to my incredibly, devastatingly, wonderfully handsome hubby with the limber fingers), and now I'm back at it.

Funny enough, in this new level I had to drive Jack into a gate to get into the building where the "baddie" was hiding. Jack got in and out of the van several times...rammed the walls several more times...hit a garage pole even more times...and then I finally got him to ram the gate. Phew.... Jack needs to have his eyes checked...and his motor skills, too, it seems.

Well, I made it through most of the building and then my fingers got muddled on the 3,562 buttons and I forgot which joystick to move around and with his back to a "baddie," Jack was mowed down in cold blood. Well, pixelated blood anyway.

Il est mort. Je suis triste....tres triste! (Click here for a translator.)

Oh, well. Good thing there are auto-save checkpoints.

No comments: