Friday, August 25, 2006

Running Point




I'm feeling a little heady. Only a couple more days until...I see the above!

Since I'm a huge Kiefer Sutherland fan, I'm very much looking forward to The Sentinel coming out on DVD next Tuesday -- despite how it got panned in the reviews. Who heeds reviews anyway?

The following article had me laughing:

==========================

Douglas "Humiliated" by Sentinel Co-Stars

Veteran actor MICHAEL DOUGLAS found shooting the new movie THE SENTINEL "humiliating," because he couldn't keep up physically with his younger (Ed. note: key word) co-stars. KIEFER SUTHERLAND and EVA LONGORIA left the 61-year-old trailing during the shoot last year ('05), and he confesses he felt his age.

Douglas says, "I had a bad knee and a pulled hamstring. So it was tough -- physically -- and actually quite humiliating. In one scene Kiefer takes off running and I go after him. I said to him, 'You're pretty fast,' and he said, 'I had a state record in school for 400 metres.' Then later I'm running again and Eva passes me in high heels and I'm, like, 'How can she run like that in those heels?'"

==========================

No kidding! The guy is about 22 years older than Kiefer (who holds a state record for running...) and almost 30 years older than Eva. But I guess being passed by a woman in high heels could be embarrassing....


No comments: