Thursday, August 17, 2006

On Exercising...

Decided on a little added amusement today...click on the colored, underlined words for a more interesting read.

* * *

I hate excercise! I mean it! I abhor it! (Love that word though.)

Probably has something to do with the fact that I like to eat...especially
chocolate! Or maybe it's how incredibly boring and dull and meaningless it seems.

So why bring it up? Because I need to exercise. My body needs it...my hubby needs it...my kids need it. I need to be healthy, especially for them. We're in a wellness program with my husband's insurance company. They have someone call every other month to see how we're doing. I feel so guilty when they ask how much I'm exercising. Ummmm....I'm getting better...I trot up the stairs now?

So we decided to do a little
Ebay shopping for a treadmill. We had very narrow search criteria: It had to be cheap and it had to be local.

Only one item popped up from our search. An older model treadmill located in
Reading for ONE PENNY Buy-It-Now. Wow!! After reading every word in the item's description and checking the seller's feedback rating, we "bought-it-now" (how could we go wrong?) and e-mailed the seller to get the location. Turns out the address was one block from our first apartment...and the seller works with my husband!

Small world! Too bad it's not small enough to jog around. It might make exercising seem a bit more interesting and fun and...amusing.

No comments: