Saturday, August 12, 2006

Feeling Hungry?

One of my favorite photos. Stuart with Emily, Christmas 1997. --->

Hungry? Try some Squid on the Grill.

Lost your appetite? Well, that's okay. My hubby took the plunge and joined the world of Blogdom. That's actually the name of his blog...not an actual meal. ("Eeeew!" as the kids would say.)

I thought I'd give a little plug for his blog since he's so incredibly sweet, handsome, and funny...and my biggest fan!

As an aside: We met 18 years ago, outside a pub in Shaw Ridge, England. We were a mere 18 years old. Funny how fast time goes by, huh?

One of his favorite memories is when I told him I could never marry him. Ha! Ha! Ten years of marriage later.....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the picture of Stuart and Emily! It makes me want to go and break out the "pre-Mr. Clean" pictures of my hubby. Sigh....

Stuart said...

Thanks for the plug!!! Now I need to get a counter to see how much traffic I get!