Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Walk Like a Man...


"I'm very disappointed in myself for the poor judgment I exhibited recently, and I'm deeply sorry for the disappointment and distress this has caused my family, friends and co-workers on 24 and at 20th Century Fox," Sutherland said in a statement.

The above photos are from Bennyblog. The bottom one has a statement on it that Kiefer said to a regular visitor of that blog when he met her earlier today. She'd expressed how many of us are thinking about him during this time. Read more about it here.

(Thank you, OKMK, for speaking on behalf of us all!)

And after reading those statements from Kiefer and the FOX execs, I have the utmost respect for him.

He did something wrong and is making it right as quickly as possible -- taking responsibility for his actions with no excuses.

It's something all of us -- including others in his position or higher -- could learn from.

No comments: