Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Pensive Ponderings


Do you like the countdown clock?

96 days!

Wow!

When I look on the calendar there's so much to do between now and then, and I certainly don't want to rush life -- it goes fast enough already.

With that said, the clock might need to be reset depending on what sentence is handed down to Kiefer Sutherland next Tuesday.

Yeah, yeah, I know. He made a mistake, and now he needs to deal with the consequences.

I don't disagree one iota with that.

But that doesn't stop me from feeling bad for him. Afterall, my kids make mistakes and have to "deal with the consequences," and I still love and support them.

And we can point to the fact that he has so much -- but with much, much more is expected. Some can handle that...some cannot. (In his shoes, how would you or I handle it?)

I won't excuse what he did, but I won't stop liking him or enjoying his work.

He is, afterall, only human like the rest of us.

And he needs to know his fans are still behind him.


An excellent video from VanBrazil

No comments: