Thursday, October 11, 2007

All the Skies Are Gray...

A gray day here in Pennsylvania.

Puts one in a melancholic mood.

Not that I mind.

I love this sort of weather... makes me want to settle down beside a fireplace and grab my pen and notebook and write like mad and...

Of course, we'd have to install a fireplace first...

And I'd have to sort out school for my kids...

And turn off my telephone and computer...

One of my favorite things about living in England was all the gray weather. It always put me in the mind to write.

Strange, I know. But I love to write, and somehow such weather lends itself to such a craft. Think about all the wonderful, famous writers who have been spawned from that place.

*Sigh*

But, alas, I have to go to the doctor's office for my yearly checkup...

Somehow that's not nearly as conducive as curling up with a good (note)book...and pen.

No comments: