Monday, July 10, 2006

Game to Meet Again

Recently, I posted an entry about a game my hubby and I began about meeting famous people -- living or dead -- (if you missed it, click here) who we'd say "hi" to, who we'd ignore, and who we'd slap. It's a fun and silly way to see how we think. Well, I picked some more names. Why don't you give it a try! Post a comment with your choices!

Famous Writers:

Hi: Maeve Binchy (excellent in characterization)
Ignore: Ernest Hemingway (very overrated, in my humble opinion)
Slap (gently): John Steinbeck (leave some details to the imagination, please!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi: Patrick O'Brien (his "Master and Commander" series are the best books I've ever read)

Ignore: Whoever it was that wrote "City At Dawn" - incredibly boring (but I was too stubborn to not finish it).

Slap: Dan Brown (try to remember that fiction is not fact!!!)