Thursday, September 04, 2008

Points to Ponder

I got to thinking during a trip to the store the other day:

Why...

...is it that drivers always look the other way first when waiting to turn in front of you?

...is it that the tinkling sound of an ice cream truck's song can make me want to stop and buy something, even though I could buy a whole box of treats for the same cost as one?

...do I always want to buy back-to-school supplies each Autumn even though I still have 16 boxes of crayons and 30 new glue sticks?

...do kids always hear you whisper "cookie" or something they shouldn't hear, but they can't seem to remember you saying anything about not dancing inside the house?

...do I always cry at the same sad stories, songs, movies, ads, even though I've read/heard/seen them a gadzillion times?

...do pets always begin shedding just before you have someone over who is deathly allergic to them?

1 comment:

Randi Jo :) said...

haha those are really good. have an awesome day! :)