Thursday, September 11, 2008

Once Upon a Time...


Once upon a time, some 38 years ago today, a "little" baby boy entered the world in an ambulance in the car park at St. Margaret's Hospital in Swindon, England.

Would he have imagined that 38 years later he'd be awaiting the birth of his 3rd child with his wife of 12 years in America?

Amazing, how God moves our paths in life, huh?

Awesome is what I call it!

Happiest Birthday, my sweet hubby!
I so love the honor of being your wife and the mother of your children.

4 comments:

Betty Berry said...

Susie, I have just realized how much Edward looks like Stuart!

Amazing! So, to keep in tradition with shared birthdays, I hope Leechie makes an appearance today....!!!
K8x

Angel at Aduladi' said...

Personally, I am loving the "puffy pirate shirt".

Happy Birthday my dear friend and I hope you have a wonderful day!

Stuart said...

I can't believe you posted that photo...

Oh well, won't be long until YOUR birthday!

XXX!
A.

Jadie said...

Congrats Stuart!!!! Hooray...maybe you will have to share your Birthday?