Thursday, April 10, 2008

Live from Leech Headquarters...

Well, I'm beginning to really "show" in this pregnancy, so I thought it might be time to post a few insider photos of our beloved "leech's" headquarters.


As I pointed out to my daughter, I thought this picture makes me look fat. She laughed and said, "Mommy, you are pregnant."

Sigh. I guess she's right.

(You have to love this kid's honesty. I guess I won't ask her how my butt looks in my jeans after I give birth...)

Here's one that's too revealing to post... Click here.

*grin*

7 comments:

Angel at Aduladi' said...

But at least you can still see your feet. It probably helps that they are not a SIZE 6, LOL! I lost sight of my feet during my third pregnancy about 18 hours after conception!

Love you, love Leech and love the pictures!

Unknown said...

You look beautiful! Do you plan to find out the baby's gender?

Jadie said...

Oh Susie, you look so happy and wonderful on the picture. This pregnancy suit you so well..I love your glow on your skin.

Jadie

Susie said...

LOL, Angel! You're so funny! Love you, too!!

Susie said...

Thank you, Lana!! We would love to find out...but we'll see what our midwife says. She's not a big fan of ultrasounds unless they're necessary. :o)

Susie said...

You're so cute, Jadie! Pregnancy might look like it suits me...but I can tell you it doesn't always feel that way. *grin*

Anonymous said...

Completely unrelated to this post, but your sidebar player is very soothing. I opened all my blogs at once to see what was new, and Enya just started playing. I'm still frazzled and it was specatcular just to sit and "chill" for a few minutes and listen to that song. Thanks!