Saturday, September 09, 2006

Home Again...Home Again...Jiggety Jig

My mom has a saying posted on her refrigerator: "If I rest, I rust."

Well, after only two days of sunshine on the beach, I'm guessing my idea of getting a golden tan was finally dashed. We left yesterday around lunchtime, deciding we'd be more likely to "rust" than enjoy some extra time on the beach in the rain.

Nevermind. There's always next year. And we had fun, despite it. And that's what's really important, right?

So now we're in the process of unpacking from our vacation...a feat unto itself.

On another note, Stuart and I head to New York City tonight to view a movie. Yeah, yeah, I know, a fairly long drive just to see a movie. But this movie is only being offered at three venues (New York, San Francisco, and Los Angeles) for a limited screening...and there's a chance of seeing one of the "stars"....

More on that tomorrow....

No comments: