Saturday, August 04, 2012

Saturday Sweetheart

It's always so amazing how quickly our children grow. 

This is Edward, our 11-year-old sweetheart. His is one of the most imaginative, funny, quick-learning boys I've ever known. He has a heart as big as a canyon, and he desires to be a missionary pilot when he grows up. I don't know if God will call him to do that, but it warms my heart to hear him talk about it.

I know he feels a bit slighted at times by his big sister and little brother seeming to get all the attention, so I wanted to honor him with this post today because sometimes -- more often than I like -- I forget the treasures I have right in my own house. 

We get so busy looking around on other people's blogs or on Facebook...and the best-est stuff ever is sitting right next to us.

Love you, Budboy!


No comments: