Monday, August 03, 2009

More and More Meager Monday Musings

Happy Monday! And Happy August! I can't believe we're in the eighth month of the year already. The year continues to whirl by me...

Life is stepping up in busyness this month. We have a few more things on the agenda before school starts for us on September 1st.

We always start the summer break between school years with a few goals. Last year, we had hoped to teach the kids how to play hopscotch and jump a rope. Success to both -- though I will admit it was rather hard to participate, being so heavily pregnant. This year, Stuart had hoped to teach the kids to ride their bikes, and my big goal was to get the kids to experience boredom. Stay tuned to see how we did.

The baby is growing like a growing thing. He's getting closer and closer to walking. We're all spinning at the idea that he's nearly 11 months old.

We watched the Pink Panther last week for our Monday Night Movie...and this week we're catching the sequel. I'll let you know how it is.

My apologies for the meagerness in this week's Monday post... But I still end with the same sentiments: Hope it was a good one!

No comments: