Tuesday, May 19, 2009

3 Years and Counting!

It's been a race to see which my blog would do first: turn "3"...or clock 25,000 visitors...or reach 1,000 blog posts.

Seems that 25,000 visitors happened first -- a few months ago....and I'm really really close to 1,000 posts...

And today my blog turns 3!!

Wow!

I can't believe I've been musing that long....though maybe some of you out there are saying, "We can! And it's time to stop."

Well, you're in luck. I'm not stopping anytime soon. *wink-grin*

So Happy Birthday to my blog! And many happy returns!

Thanks for reading!!

5 comments:

Stuart said...

Happy Birthday, blog!

carebear said...

Happy third to Susie's sentiments. :)

Unknown said...

Happy birthday to your blog! :-)

Jadie said...

Happy Birthday to one of my favorite online houses I love to visit, hooray hooray!!! Let's enjoy a virtual cake together Susie...

Susie said...

Thank you, all!!!! I can't believe it's been 3 years already! But what a fun 3 years it's been! :o)