Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Happy Holiday Hot Spots

I think I'm getting back to normal after a lovely two-week visit from my in-laws. And I finally unloaded my camera and thought I'd share some of the places we visited.
May 1st: Drove to Manhattan to pick them up.

May 2nd: Took the kids to their homeschool group and went out for a wonderful breakfast...just us adults.


May 3rd: Stuart et al. visited Blue Marsh Lake (I stayed in because of the tree pollen).
May 4th: Headed to Philly for cheesesteaks for lunch and then to the Reading Phillies to watch a game.


May 6th: Had a BBQ with everyone, including my parents and our friend, Mark, from Stubbington, England.


May 7th: Went to Philly again to ride the DUKWs (a.k.a. "Duck"), a tour on an amphibious vehicle which included tons of history tidbits and funny songs to "quack" along with.

May 8th: Went to Ocean City, N.J. and drove down the coast to Cape May.

May 10th: Went to Strasburg for a ride on the railroad.


May 11th: Went to Green Dragon, a local farmer's market/flea market.

May 12th: Stuart took them to JFK Airport and we said our sad goodbyes for now.

No comments: