Thursday, November 08, 2007

Sigh...Sniff...Curses...

Wait a minute while I stomp, shout, cry, seethe, shriek, punch a pillow....

There! That's better...a little.

It seems to be a "cursed" season for 24.

First, a delay in production, then some troubles for the star, then the wildfires, and now...a writers' strike.

Ugh....

The network has officially announced plans to postpone the premiere.

8 whole months of waiting...

Sigh.

I wonder how Jack Bauer might handle this situation...


"Just settle, d***it!!!"

2 comments:

Angel at Aduladi' said...

I am so sorry! I was wondering if the strike would gum up the works. I will observe a moment of silence for you...

Anonymous said...

You wonder if this goes on long enough, people could learn to find other entertainment than TV. The industry stands to lose future revenue too, not just money right now. I wonder what will happen.