Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Pictures of You...

...pictures of me...

This is the clock upon the wall
This is the story of us all...

Pictures of you, pictures of me
Hung upon your wall for the world to see
Pictures of you, pictures of me
Remind us all of what we used to be

~The Last Goodnight

Picture day! Ah, I remember it well!

I'm a bit of a photo junkie...always have been. I think it's genetic from my paternal grandfather who was a photo junkie himself in the days of manual-focusing and brownie box cameras.

Of course, part of that comes with having kids.

Somehow they are just there, always available for the cutest shot...a freeze-frame moment in time...

Outfitted for school pictures...

Picturing Daddy behind Mommy, getting ready to tickle her...

This photo shoot thing is hard work...how does Kiefer do it??

No comments: