Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Aspiring Autumn

I love the colors, smells, and tastes of the autumnal season! I mean, who can resist pumpkin pie heaped with whipped cream? Or the smells of a newly lit fireplace on a damp evening?

Autumn is trying its best to come this year (it's much later than usual), and while it's not as colorful as in past years, there's still plenty of color to enjoy!

I took the photos of the trees along the road on my way home from our homeschool group last Wednesday.
2002
2002

*Sigh*

I guess it's time to finally switch over the clothing, putting away the summer stuff and donning the heavier, warmer coats and mittens and scarves and hats.

Afterall, Winter's on its way.

2 comments:

Stuart said...

Nice pictures! They turned out great. Fall is such a season of magnificence and beauty. What a great God to think of turning leaves colors before they die.

Anonymous said...

I love the leaves! They're like the "grand finale" before the intermission that is winter. Of course, that just sets us up for Christmas though!!