Monday, February 12, 2007

Much More Monday Musings

Well, I've been a bit lax in my postings on here lately....kind of hit a "blog bog," so to speak.

Still, it's Monday, and I've been musing, so I'll share a few tidbits here.

* * *

I changed my video to honor our Valentine, Edward Stuart -- plus, I love Jim Brickman's music!!

Edward will be 6 on the holiday this year. 6. Hard to believe. He said he'll take the presents but keep the number 5...I think 6 is growing on him.

* * *

From my online daily calendar:

5 THINGS TO BE HAPPY ABOUT

• Abraham Lincoln’s speeches
• folding origami
• a great pianist’s hands
• smiling train conductors
• a creative breakthrough

* * *

Wisdom from a soon-to-be-6-year-old:

Flies do not smell good. And they don't eat brownies.

* * *

Been there; done this:

No comments: