Saturday, January 13, 2007

Re-Habit-ating

Okay, okay. So I'm a creature of habit? And I abhor don't like change very much....

But I finally gave in and decided to switch over to the New ("Improved") Blogger. I figured I do it before I was forced to by some blogging world Eminent Domain, or something equally sinister. Plus, I didn't want to be the "last man standing," so to speak, as I was on AOL when they stopped supporting DOS.

So far, so good. I can't see any differences apart from the editing section and a few graphics here and there. And having to sign up for a Google account...instead of my Blogger account.

Otherwise, it's business as usual.

Let me know if you see anything different....lurking in the shadows 'round the corner....

Oh, sorry... I mean, on here, of course.

No comments: