Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Accent-uating the Positive

Surprising results...but then I do live an hour outside of Philly...so maybe it's accurate?

Try it, and let me know what accent you have!


What American accent do you have?
Your Result: Philadelphia

Your accent is as Philadelphian as a cheesesteak! If you're not from Philadelphia, then you're from someplace near there like south Jersey, Baltimore, or Wilmington. if you've ever journeyed to some far off place where people don't know that Philly has an accent, someone may have thought you talked a little weird even though they didn't have a clue what accent it was they heard.

The Northeast
The Midland
The Inland North
The South
Boston
The West
North Central
What American accent do you have?
Quiz Created on GoToQuiz

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mine came out as Inland North (Chicago). People usually say I sound like I've lived in Long Island my whole life. :)

Susie said...

LOL, Lana! I love these sorts of things because it's based on such a small number of questions so the results are always interesting. My British husband came out with a Northeastern American accent. LOL! He doesn't have an American accent at all! LOL!!

Dan said...

I came out as The Midland...no accent. But Wendy's came out with Inland Northeast...and she's from midstate NY, born in Long Island! Interesting.