Thursday, January 01, 2015

2015!

A very HAPPY new year to you!

Wow! I cannot believe that this year has arrived. 2015!! I remember thinking about it back in the 1990s and feeling like it was still eons away. (I guess I've traveled through eons?)

We're halfway through the teens...literally with our kids and the years.

How. Did. That. Happen.

?!?!?!

Emily hits quite a few milestones this year: high school graduation, university, a first job, and maybe her driver's license...and turning 18.

All, In. One. Year.

Mind-blown.

Edward and Ethan will carry on as usual. They'll be my rocks this year. Hopefully, the normalcy of their lives will help keep me sane?

I'm putting together my annual recap blog post. I haven't done it in awhile, but I hope to post it in the next few days. It gives me a chance to reflect on all of God's goodness to us in the past year. In good and bad times, He is always with us!

In the meantime, enjoy the fresh start of a the new year. What are your resolutions? I resolve to be a better blogger this year...and try to stay sane. *wink-grin*

Oh, and...


No comments: