Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Easter Bunnies and Babies

Note to self: Babies and unusually gi-normous rabbits don't mix. Don't ever take your 6-month-old to sit on the Easter Bunny's lap.

We happened to be in a mall tonight and saw a sad Easter Bunny...sitting on his little chair looking very lonely. So I took the kids a bit closer to give him a wave. The older two sighed and rolled their eyes (only slightly...the bunny did look silly though very sweet), but Ethan smiled his big, excited grin.

So I thought: Why not get a pic of Ethan sitting on the Easter Bunny's lap for the first time? I had my trusty cellphone camera along...which saved the $24.99 for a wallet-sized portrait of the following:


Somehow oversized bunnies are NOT the same up close and personal.

Having the big sister and brother join in helped a little.


Let's just hope I don't need the $24.99 as part of a co-pay on a therapist later in Ethan's life.

1 comment:

carebear said...

hee hee...too cute.