Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Partying "St. Patrick" Style

This year -- being Ethan's first St. Patrick's Day and all -- we decided to have a little fun on the holiday and have everyone wear something "seasonal." We also decided to partake in a rather festive (and creative...thanks to my wonderful hubby) "Irish" meal. (Well, maybe if the Irish "chef" who made our meal crossed over the Rio Grande...)

Anyways...

I put together a little montage to share a bit of the fun we had together. (Don't forget to turn off the sidebar music player to enjoy the festive video music.)


1 comment:

Jadie said...

Adorable!!! I love to see how Edward and Emily can have so much fun together, too cute. I see the menu you cooked worked out very well and the "kiss I'm cute"...Ethan is not so keen on all those kisses, too cute. Susie, I missed you on the pictures...