Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Wassailing on Wednesday

As a teen, I used to go carolling in my neighborhood with my friends. It was lots of fun for us and seemed to bring Christmas cheer to our neighbors.

Since I couldn't decide which song to use today, I'm making this post like a carolling session...time for a bit of wassailing, eh? *grin*

I hope you enjoy them, and don't forget to pause the sidebar video player.

A classic Christmas carol sung by Bing Crosby and David Bowie in 1982:


Another classic from one of my all-time favorite movies: Meet Me in St. Louis.


This is a fun and talented group of men, singing some of the classics in a new way:



And finally, a beautiful song sung by Josh Groban:

2 comments:

Angel at Aduladi' said...

All Bing has to do is open his mouth and I am mesmerized....sigh!

Oh and I love "Straight No Chaser"! I will have to bring over their DVD for you to watch. They are fantastic!!

Thanks for sharing these!

Anonymous said...

We went to see White Christmas earlier this month. Bing Crosby's song is the #1 best-selling single of all time. Every time I hear it I remember why. :-)