Monday, June 29, 2009

More Meager Monday Musings

Happy Monday! The final Monday in June.

Final. Last. Wow!! Half of 2009 is already gone.

I was lamenting the other day with my older kids that our "baby" is nearly a year old.

Sigh.

Another fun Monday Night Movie Night was had by us. Last week's was a complete and utter bomb. Unless you enjoy completely cheesy (terribly done) films, don't watch Direct Contact. Oh, my gosh. We laughed so hard through the entire movie...and it wasn't meant to be a comedy. Tonight Stuart got Bedtime Stories, and it was such a wonderful movie! We both agreed the kids should watch it tomorrow. (You know the kind of movie you laugh, cry, and want to clap for at the end?) We enjoyed it so much more than last week's film-du-nuit. But then anything would have been better than that, I think. *wink-grin*

The kids have been super kids and seem to be enjoying their Summer thus far. We're hoping to enjoy lots of time outside and at the playground and library -- weather-permitting -- this week. We've had quite a bit of rain and even a few thunderstorms already this summer.

As I'm incredibly late in posting this and my brain is very tired, I'll end in the hopes that you had a wonderfully enjoyable Monday, too!

2 comments:

Jadie said...

Late posting is alright Susie. Everyone knows you are busy with raising 3 kids and ofcourse writing that bestseller nover ;-). No worries, about your blog.

I always love your Monday Musings and yes June went by so quikly! I love the matching shirts of Ethan and Edward, very cute.

I wish you a wonderful Month of July. With Sun, summer playness and great memories...

Jadie said...

Oeps, I miss spelled: novel is the word ;-).