Thursday, March 01, 2012

A Thursday Thought...

Oh, Blog!

I'm so sorry for how I've neglected you.

I've been trying to get back in the groove, but it can be difficult trying to juggle all the other things I should be doing with my keen desire to write and "chat" with my fingers.

I could blame the infamous Facebook for stealing my thunder...but it is all my doing, since I seem to be lacking in the self-control department.

So I am back (again) and vow to stay put and....

I know. I know. You've heard it all before, and the silence has hurt you terribly.

In all honesty, it's hurt me, too. My head hurts from trying to keep all my thoughts in their places. (They get quite unruly sometimes.)

But can you give me one more chance? One more?

Yes?

O frabjous day! Callooh! Callay!

.....

Okay. I'll stop now.....

(Yay!)

No comments: