Tuesday, March 06, 2012

Time 4 Reviewing


Starting today, I've been invited to try Time4Learning for one month in exchange for a candid review.  (We're considering our options for next year's schooling so this should be really helpful and fun.) My opinion will be entirely my own, so be sure to come back and read about my experience.

Time4Learning can be used as a homeschool curriculum, for afterschool enrichment and for summer skill sharpening. Find out how to write your own curriculum review for Time4Learning.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

I'm so glad I happened upon your blog. My family has been using Time4Learning for several years now and we love it! It makes homeschooling easier for me because they do all the organization for me, and I can print whatever reports I want to see what my kids have worked on. Even if you supplement Time4Learning with pleny of other things too (we supplement it with Handwriting Without Tears) it is a huge timesaver for busy moms. I'll check back in a month or so - can't wait to see what someone new to the program thinks of it!