Monday, July 20, 2009

On Monday Musings and a Tired Brain

Happy Monday!

Happy Monday? Already?

At the risk of continuing to sound like a broken record: I cannot believe that it's Monday again already.

The weeks are certainly whizzing by!

Sigh.

The weather has been so fantastic this Summer -- cooler than usual and much less humid. We've enjoyed plenty of outside time for a change...and still NO air conditioning! Woooooooo-hoooooo!

Not much to report since my brain is still so overtired from Friday's movie/sleepover with the kids. Oh, yeah. We had an awesome time with the kids and their movie nights. Sadly, I could not seem to stay awake long enough to chat with my daughter afterwards. I guess I'm getting old. *sniff*

We didn't watch any movies tonight since Stuart is out of town on a business trip until Friday. *sniff-sniff*

But, on a more positive note, the kids and I will enjoy a week's worth of mac-n-cheese for dinner. Yeehaw... I know. I know. It's not healthy. But it's only a week. And it happens every now and again. So... I'm not worried.

It's very very late and my brain has gone to bed without me. So I'll end this until next Monday...which is sure to be here before we know it.

Sigh.

I promise to be more "newsy" then.

1 comment:

Jadie said...

As I found out in life: life goes faster when I grow older. Susie, inventors need to invent something to stop time!!!

About mac-n-cheese: I thought you went to MacDonalds each day. But I could not believe that. So I did a google search: macaroni and cheese. LOL, we sure have different habits over here... we all eat our pasta with tomato....