Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Eggs-actly What I Need

If only the whole world was made of chocolate. Mmm.... Well, I guess it could get kind of sticky and messy at times... especially during the hot summer months.

Okay. So if only the world was made of chocolate when I need chocolate. Better?

Sometimes I think I'm a chocoholic. It's then that I think I should definitely attend "Chocoholics Anonymous" meetings. "My name is Susie...and I'm a chocoholic....and I'm NOT changing! You can't make me! I love chocolate!" Oops. Guess that wouldn't work. Maybe they'd have to drag me out in a straight jacket and give me a chocolate drip. Mmmm...

*Pop!*

Okay. Okay. Back to the real world.

So enter in this time of year.

Why?

Because it's Eastertime! And everything -- or mostly everything worthy of a look in the food arena -- is made of chocolate. You have chocolate rabbits and chocolate lambs and chocolate-covered marshmallows and....the best-est of all: chocolate eggs.

I don't know this for certain but I think Cadbury's puts something addictive in its chocolate caramel and cream eggs. It's like Whiskas for cats. "9 out of 10 prefer..."

Who can resist them? Well, what person who loves chocolate like me can resist them?

But then you have to ask yourself: Why would you want to resist them?

Eggs-actly! *wink-grin*

2 comments:

carebear said...

oh crap...why did you have to post this?? Now I've got to make a walmart run tonight. My thighs aren't happy with you! ;)

Susie said...

LOLOLOLOL! My apologies to your thighs! But I'm sure your tastebuds and stomach will thank me! ;-)