Saturday, September 02, 2006

Rain, Rain, Go Away...







Emily, between ages 1 and 3, and her hats.




It's a cold, wet, rainy day here today -- Ernesto's "Last Stand," I think.

Not much to blog about...and not much time to do it anyway, since I'm packing for our vacation to the beach.

I was perusing the photos on my computer, looking for some with the kids in their wellies. (Goes with a rainy day, right?) Well, I gave up after I realized I've got about a gazillion photos saved on my hard-drive.

Instead, I opted for several of Emily, our "hat-girl." She used to love hats! In fact, a friend of ours gave her a book for Christmas one year called The Hat because she knew how much she loved them.

I loved her inscription on the inside of the front cover: "For Emily, a girl who always wears a hat with such panache."

No comments: