Thursday, November 28, 2013

Thanksgiving Thoughts

I am thankful for: God...my husband...my three children...my parents and in-laws...my sisters and their husbands...my brothers-in-law and their wives...my two nephews and one niece...my full-time job as a wife/mom/teacher and my part-time job as a journalist...my plethora of furry family members......a warm, dry house filled with love...sunny days and rainy days...the changing of the seasons, especially autumn and all of its colors...all the yummy food we enjoy...memories -- good and bad...the ability to laugh and cry and smile and frown and feel the emotions of life...tastebuds...coffee and chocolate and caramel...books that absorb me...television characters that make me love them...curiosity and the Internet that helps me to satisfy it...ballet and soccer and fencing and the eyesight to enjoy each...

So much to be thankful for!

Happy Thanksgiving!

"Count your blessings, name them one by one. Count your blessings, see what God hath done. Count your blessings, count them every one. Count your many blessings, see what God hath done."
~Johnson Oatman Jr., 1897

No comments: