Thursday, February 21, 2008

Be the Change!

This came from a friend via e-mail, and I thought it was too good not to share with the rest of the blogging world.

In celebration of India's 60th year of independence, the Times of India launched an initiative to inspire the search for hidden talents in everyday people. Among the results is this two-minute video, "Tree," which has become an anthem for India -- and is a must-see for all of us.

Thought-provoking and inspirational no matter where you're from!

Be the change!

2 comments:

Angel at Aduladi' said...

I loved this! We watched it twice and the second time C'sa added the play by play and commentary. She nailed it right on the head!!

Excellent.

Susie said...

Oh, I'm so glad, Angel! I thought of you when I first watched it. Very inspirational!

Then I thought of that great movie Monsoon Wedding we watched a few years ago!! :o)