Wednesday, January 03, 2007

New Season Looms

With Season 6 just around the corner -- is this blogger excited or what???? -- I just discovered the perfect promo photo for Season 7 of 24...and I know just what the storyline should be, too.

If you've ever watched the show, you've noticed that the characters navigate fairly quickly through the L.A. area....not always so realistic given the normal congestion on the freeways around Los Angeles.

So I propose the storyline for Season 7 should be...24 hours of Jack stuck in traffic.

Whaddaya think?

Think they'll offer me a job on the writing staff?

The following season takes place between 7 a.m. and 7 a.m. (Sigh.)

7 a.m. to 8 a.m.

"Dad, do you think you should be going out there? You know traffic's always bad this time of day."

8 a.m. to 9 a.m.

"Ha! This isn't so bad! Chloe, put the coffee on. I'll be there in 10 minutes."

9 a.m. to 11 a.m.

"Ut-oh. Traffic is picking up. Maybe Kim was right."

11 a.m. to 1 p.m.

"Oh, no! Kim was right. Chloe, I think I'm going to be a little late this morning."

1 p.m. to 4 p.m.

"Com'on, everyone, keep it moving! Some of have terrorists to find, bombs to stop, viruses to contain."

4 p.m. to 6 p.m.

"And some of us need our morning coffee. This is ridiculous! (Yawn!) Must stay awake!"

6 p.m. to 9 p.m.

"I hate waiting!"

9 p.m. to 11 p.m.

"I said I hate waiting!"

11 p.m. to 1 a.m.

"Doesn't anybody listen around here???!!!"

1 a.m. to 3 a.m.

"I'm getting really mad now."

3 a.m. to 5 a.m.

"It's the pedal on the right, buddy. It's called the accelerator!"

5 a.m. to 6 a.m.

"Chloe, I think I found the cause of the delay. I took him out so I don't think he'll be a problem now."

6 a.m. to 7 a.m.

"That's it. I'm outta here. I'll walk to CTU. I need my coffee."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is hilarious! Season 6 just around the corner..

Susie said...

YES!!!! Can you feel the excitement?