Tuesday, June 10, 2008

10 on 10 - Day in a Life

I pinched this from picking.up.purls who used it from the 10 on 10 photoblog.

The idea is to chronicle the 10th day of the month by taking 10 consecutive photos -- one an hour for 10 hours. You can see another example here.

As this is my first time doing this and my camera isn't that powerful, it's a bit ordinary...but I feel inspired and excited to do it again next month. Join in the fun!!

Here goes June's edition of a very ordinary day in our lives...

8 a.m.


9 a.m.


10 a.m.


11 a.m.


12 p.m.


1 p.m.


2 p.m.


3 p.m.


4 p.m.


5 p.m.

3 comments:

Randi Jo :) said...

cute post Susie :) and THANK YOU so much for your email. really I can't thank you enough. I will definitely respond to it real soon! :)

Susie said...

Thanks, Randi Jo!! I'm glad you enjoyed it! Try it! It's lots of fun. :o)

Mom Watch said...

Your photos look very similar to what mine would be. We are doing "summer bridge activities" for Ellie right now. Oh--and I am encouraged by the fact that I am not the only one who needs reading glasses right now!